• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class800

Established Member
I can't see a move. Polmont and Linlithgow are gone. Croy is gone. Scotrail normally has 2 tph that go to Glasgow Queen Street skipping Croy (fast from Falkirk High), but these are stripped out in current timetable due to cutting to a total of 2tph (Scottish timetables still restricted).

Whistler40145

Established Member
I can't see a move. Polmont and Linlithgow are gone. Croy is gone. Scotrail normally has 2 tph that go to Glasgow Queen Street skipping Croy (fast from Falkirk High), but these are stripped out in current timetable due to cutting to a total of 2tph (Scottish timetables still restricted).
I'm puzzled, not a regular visitor to Scotland

Class800

Established Member
Your move is correct. I was talking about whether I could make a move after. I don't think I can - I think you won the leg, but it's up to you if you agree you have. There seems no more from Falkirk High in the current timetable for me to make that doesn't call at a station already called at (due to the removal from current timetable of the 2 tph that run from Falkirk High to Glasgow Queen Street skipping Croy.