• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Skip Top Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
Is that how you entertain yourself then Mr JDS? Send announcements to everybody and post peoples pictures on the internet? What a life!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Pretty much! :lol: Got some pretty good clips of Ruth prior to the bash as well.

Mr Hale didn't post your picture did he? So what gives you the right to post mine if I havn't provoked you?

Last edited by a moderator:

thefab444

Established Member
I'm not sure, it was probably either you stuck up for Fred somewhere, or didn't listen to one of my announcements or something like that.

If it's causing you that much grief I will totally eradicate you from the photo, leaving IS IT THE BLACK HORSE? and C****s, plus this Aled creation's arm (in one of the photos only).

devon_metro

Established Member
Much better JDS, i'd love to know who it is though :roll:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm not sure, it was probably either you stuck up for Fred somewhere, or didn't listen to one of my announcements or something like that.

Riiiight. Shouldn't you be posting pictures of everybody you send announcements to then ;)

Don't see whats wrong with sticking up for Fred once in a while. You bully him far too much!

Coxster

Established Member
Is it me or is Loader a little bit of a hypocrite? Just yesterday at 10:54 he posted the following in the Chat Forum:-

Here's something some of you may want to think about.

Having this hobby can sometimes isolate or make you seem 'different' from the 'normals'. Bullying may occur from it but not always, or just general **** taking but again not always. With this you might of thought that Railway Enthusiasts/Spotters whatever you want to call us would want to stay strong and not have these pockets of people that take the **** out of others constantly for liking what they like. It sometimes annoys me so much watching it. Yes I have done it myself once or twice, but nothing major. I know this wont make anyone stop what they do but I thought I would just like to say that I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Ascot

Established Member
Still though if you go flailing out of a window and you get a picture taken, don't moan your ashamed after as you did it in the first place.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Is it me or is Loader a little bit of a hypocrite? Just yesterday at 10:54 he posted the following in the Chat Forum:-

Yes

Jord

I kind of agree with what Loader said about the staying strong and sticking together bit.

Normally us enthusiasts do get slagged off by most people for doing what we do yet also, enthusiasts also slag other enthusiasts off too.

To me it's just some people love to be right all the time and then form these little groups and love to show others up.

Jordy

Established Member
This thread has gone far enough, following further complaints photos have been removed.

Please don't post photos of people without their permission in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.