• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eifion

Hi Everyone and A Happy New Year to all.
Whist going around various links for MSTS I found this.
If its been shown before then I apologize. I had a couple of goes on it and it seemed OK.In fact it was Bloody Good.It will need a bit of adjustment using The MSTS Editor and Tools if you require to change The Loco you are driving,apart from that I found no other problems or snags.
Here is the link.

http://www.railserve.com/jump/jump.cgi?ID=16235

Best Wishes Eifion.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The link you've posted just redirects to the home page sadly :(

eifion

Hi Max.
Not sure what went wrong but I just recopied the site address and pasted it into my browser and it came straight to the download page for the Sim.
Click on the link I sent you and when it comes up add after .com
/jump/jump.cgi?ID=16235 into your address page.

This should take you to the tunnel download page,hopefully.:!:

If this does not work close this forum and click on your Internet home page and then paste the Sim address into browsers address page.
Eifion.;)

P.S Try this link to other routes and scroll down to find The Tunnel.

http://www.railserve.com/Computers/MSTS/Routes/index.html

Darandio

Established Member
Got this a while ago, and have to agree that it isnt a bad route at all. It became even better once i replaced all of the default traffic with a Eurostar, TGV Duplex & TGV Sud Est etc

Status
Not open for further replies.