TheSlash will be pleased with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
3,737
Nearly 30 minutes to go and Liverpool still haven't taken the lead yet.

Keeping an eye out for it! <D
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
17,954
Location
Nowhere Heath
Anyone know if Newcastle kept the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the end? I could just catch that through a shop window yesterday, tempted I was to celebrate that!
 

TAS

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2005
Messages
169
FGWFan said:
Anyone know if Newcastle kept the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the end? I could just catch that through a shop window yesterday, tempted I was to celebrate that!
It was Cheltenham not Chelsea- Cheltenham in red, Newcastle in blue and yes Newcastle won. :laughing: :laughing:
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
17,954
Location
Nowhere Heath
TAS said:
FGWFan said:
Anyone know if Newcastle kept the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the end? I could just catch that through a shop window yesterday, tempted I was to celebrate that!
It was Cheltenham not Chelsea- Cheltenham in red, Newcastle in blue and yes Newcastle won. :laughing: :laughing:

w00t! Can't tell the difference between the two from the distance I was looking at the screen in town earlier.

Still, big up to Newcastle on the win!
 

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
At least you have a team to support as we have lost 14 since Burley took over and doubt we will be able to put a team out against Newcastle. :?
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,339
Location
Marwell Zoo
ChrisM said:
At least you have a team to support as we have lost 14 since Burley took over and doubt we will be able to put a team out against Newcastle. :?
Up the Argyle
No chance of a win at St James now either :lol: ;)
 

ChrisM

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2005
Messages
716
TheSlash said:
ChrisM said:
At least you have a team to support as we have lost 14 since Burley took over and doubt we will be able to put a team out against Newcastle. :?
Up the Argyle
No chance of a win at St James now either :lol: ;)
I know so go away and leave me to sulk in peace. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top