• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TheSlash will be pleased with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Nearly 30 minutes to go and Liverpool still haven't taken the lead yet.

Keeping an eye out for it! <D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Anyone know if Newcastle kept the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the end? I could just catch that through a shop window yesterday, tempted I was to celebrate that!

TAS

FGWFan said:
Anyone know if Newcastle kept the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the end? I could just catch that through a shop window yesterday, tempted I was to celebrate that!
It was Cheltenham not Chelsea- Cheltenham in red, Newcastle in blue and yes Newcastle won. :laughing: :laughing:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
TAS said:
FGWFan said:
It was Cheltenham not Chelsea- Cheltenham in red, Newcastle in blue and yes Newcastle won. :laughing: :laughing:

w00t! Can't tell the difference between the two from the distance I was looking at the screen in town earlier.

Still, big up to Newcastle on the win!

ChrisM

At least you have a team to support as we have lost 14 since Burley took over and doubt we will be able to put a team out against Newcastle. :?

TheSlash

Established Member
ChrisM said:
At least you have a team to support as we have lost 14 since Burley took over and doubt we will be able to put a team out against Newcastle. :?
Up the Argyle
No chance of a win at St James now either :lol: ;)

ChrisM

TheSlash said:
ChrisM said:
Up the Argyle
No chance of a win at St James now either :lol: ;)
I know so go away and leave me to sulk in peace. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.