• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOC's that hand out their own Card Holders (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Challenge

Established Member
I bought two lots of tickets for a group of 6 from Woking Station on two different days, and first time got each set in a separate wallet (put in by the clerk, and the second time I was given only one for them all, and they weren't put in (I wasn't expecting them put in)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Goldfish62

Established Member
The only one I've found to be durable is the National Rail blue three-pocket one. It's lasted me years and is ideal for my photocard, smartcard and gold record card.

Saperstein

The Greater Anglia one lasted me about two weeks. As did the clear plastic one from Merseyrail.

I’m into my forth week now on the British Transport Police one, although the printing is showing signs of fading the plastic is still in good condition.

Saperstein.

NorthernSpirit

Established Member
I assume that the wallets must be collectable . Has anyone got a full set?

I've got a load of these ticket wallets from either rail operators, bus operators, Passenger Transport Exectutives and Community rail groups.

These include Northern, Transpennine Express, Southern, Grand Central, Virgin, GWR (with TransWilts and Wiltshire Council), West Yorkshire Metro (in grey, lime green and dark green), SYPTE (with both Transport Executive and Travel South Yorkshire branding), ACORP, National Rail and clear.

I've even got a load of Vote Leave ticket wallets too which were free.

Status
Not open for further replies.