• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOPS Requests (including headcodes, allocations, traction, etc) [Instructions in Post 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freightmaster

Established Member
Sorry, would it also be possible to find out what 66739 is on today, it was on the 6H97 Hunterston-Drax, yesterday, any info would be very greatly recieved. Many thanks again in Advance
4N67 Tyne Dock to North Blyth, then 6B89 North Blyth to West Burton.

MARK

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blyth Power

Thanks - probably got flat batteries again! Apparently all the new hi-tech gubbins are proving too much for it!

Chester025

Can anyone tell me what worked? -

Good Friday 25th March

1S42 0633 London Euston to Glasgow Central

TIA

alexf380

Established Member
Hello there folks,
Ahead of my journey on Friday morning, could one of you lovely people please tell me what has operated 9M50, 06:52 Edinburgh to London Euston on each day since Monday this week? I'd like to know whether I can expect a Voyager or a Pendo.

Thanks a bunch!
Alex

1D53

Established Member
Hello there folks,
Ahead of my journey on Friday morning, could one of you lovely people please tell me what has operated 9M50, 06:52 Edinburgh to London Euston on each day since Monday this week? I'd like to know whether I can expect a Voyager or a Pendo.

Thanks a bunch!
Alex

Voyager x2 everyday.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
can anyone tell me what worked? -

good friday 25th march

1s42 0633 london euston to glasgow central

tia

Thunderer

Can someone please advise me if the 1S49 11:25 Plymouth to Dundee is going to be booked as a single or a double Voyager this coming Saturday (2nd April)? I've got relatives travelling home from Bristol to Newcastle and if it's a single unit I will advise them to purchase a weekend first upgrade as it's likely to be overcrowded if it's a single unit....many thanks.

palmersears

Established Member
Two requests from me this morning if somebody could be so kind:

1) What 37 worked 392E?

2) Am I right in thinking 350405 worked 1M99 this morning?

My 142 was bouncing around all over the shop this morning so getting clear sight of the two above was rather difficult!

postye

Can someone please advise me if the 1S49 11:25 Plymouth to Dundee is going to be booked as a single or a double Voyager this coming Saturday (2nd April)? I've got relatives travelling home from Bristol to Newcastle and if it's a single unit I will advise them to purchase a weekend first upgrade as it's likely to be overcrowded if it's a single unit....many thanks.

It's usually a single voyager on this service, normally a 221 but has on occasion been a 220!
Two requests from me this morning if somebody could be so kind:

1) What 37 worked 392E?

2) Am I right in thinking 350405 worked 1M99 this morning?

My 142 was bouncing around all over the shop this morning so getting clear sight of the two above was rather difficult!

No idea on the 37, but yes 350405 was on 1M99

PHILIPE

Veteran Member

I think it is 2 sets forward from Bristol TM, 1S49 ex Plymouth attaching to 1V51 1307 arrival ex Manchester Picc. Perhaps somebody could provide a definite answer.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
It's usually a single voyager on this service, normally a 221 but has on occasion been a 220!

No idea on the 37, but yes 350405 was on 1M99

I thought it was 2 sets forward from Bristol Temple Meads, 1S49 ex Plymouth attaching to 1V51 1307 arrival ex Manchester Picc. Perhaps somebody more in the know could confirm.

postye

I thought it was 2 sets forward from Bristol Temple Meads, 1S49 ex Plymouth attaching to 1V51 1307 arrival ex Manchester Picc. Perhaps somebody more in the know could confirm.

So desperate to make a point you critisize me 3 times!

Apologies OP, I had attempted to help by looking the train up at the origin and not at the boarding point where on most Saturday's there is an attachment.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
So desperate to make a point you critisize me 3 times!

Apologies OP, I had attempted to help by looking the train up at the origin and not at the boarding point where on most Saturday's there is an attachment.

Sorry for that. Unfortunately, I made a mess of trying to refer to quotes from 2 posts and deleting text irrelevant to the topic. No criticism, absolutely unintentional !!! Apologies again.
Phil

postye

Sorry for that. Unfortunately, I made a mess of trying to refer to quotes from 2 posts and deleting text irrelevant to the topic. No criticism, absolutely unintentional !!! Apologies again.
Phil

No worries, Apologies if I misinterpreted posts and acted tersely, no hard feelings?

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hi all,

Please would someone be able to give me some gen on what the following are up to tomorrow when it comes out?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Hi All:
There were 4 Freightliner 66's at Bristol Parkway this evening at 17:30 - anyone know the identities of them all, as I was not paying attention!!!

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.