• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train "blueprints"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class325

Hi all,

I am someone who uses Blender to make 3D models. I would like to start making 3D models of trains and I was wondering if there was anyone here who could assist with obtaining resources such as blueprints for these trains. I am currently struggling to find places that offer these.

If anyone has blueprints for the following trains, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know:
-Class 325 (surprise surprise haha)
-Class 319
-Class 313
-Class 321
-Class 153

Thanks again
-Class325

PS: I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. I was unsure of whether or not something like this could go into the Railway subforum. Probably me being stupid but oh well

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Hi all,

I am someone who uses Blender to make 3D models. I would like to start making 3D models of trains and I was wondering if there was anyone here who could assist with obtaining resources such as blueprints for these trains. I am currently struggling to find places that offer these.

If anyone has blueprints for the following trains, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know:
-Class 325 (surprise surprise haha)
-Class 319
-Class 313
-Class 321
-Class 153

Thanks again
-Class325

PS: I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. I was unsure of whether or not something like this could go into the Railway subforum. Probably me being stupid but oh well

Would something like these diagrams help?

Screenshot_2019-01-01-16-05-45.png

Class 313 DMS

gazthomas

Established Member
I was wondering whether Colin Marsdens books and also his Modern Locomotives Illustrated "partworks" could help as they have detailed diagrams in 4mm and 2mm scale

Status
Not open for further replies.