• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train driver Awareness and recognition Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexman

Ha ha ha brutal, bloody spam!
Been checking about 10 times a day, spam folder must be wondering what's going on lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andi-H27

Ha ha ha brutal, bloody spam!
Been checking about 10 times a day, spam folder must be wondering what's going on lol
You and me both - I'm waiting on an offer and training date - I suspect it will be a few month but it does seem to vary so no harm in checking spam ….. every hour ;)

hooverboy

On Moderation
that software does help but it can also knock your confidence a bit, I mean how can you spot that person (circled) in a blink of an eye lol (hoping the link for the pic works now ha ha)
View attachment 63941 T
cNgqRtAurNoFnRW5A
this is like the hazard perception test that you need to do for car/motorcycle tests these days.
nothing to worry about really.

David Knight

Any Body that has successfully passed stage 2. How difficult is the hazard perception type test ( recalling cyclists pedestrians cars ) it seems near impossible on the test software.

Theooboy

Any Body that has successfully passed stage 2. How difficult is the hazard perception type test ( recalling cyclists pedestrians cars ) it seems near impossible on the test software.
I will send you the software I just saw you inbox message sorry

JMH77

Another request for the practise material if you wouldn't mind please?

mexman

It is a fair bit easier on the day, dont use the software as a guide to how it will be (I was doing before I took it) on the day they are a lot easier to spot and pictures are a lot less busy.

David Knight

It is a fair bit easier on the day, dont use the software as a guide to how it will be (I was doing before I took it) on the day they are a lot easier to spot and pictures are a lot less busy.
Cheers for that, I successfully passed so the practice paid off.

Lester1878

I’ve passed stage 1 and found it very easy I’ve seen how2become material and it’s nothing alike the tests so in my opinion don’t use how2become very very rubbish the practice material that the TOC send is sufficient for stage 1 the OPC tests are very straightforward if you don’t understand ask the OPC representative to go over they will help you , my advice is just make sure you take in the information and you actually understand what you need to do before you do the test don’t be naive

Do you have any advice or help you can pass on?

2011dandd

@Theooboy

Hi mate for some reason i cant PM you even though i have been a member for a long time and posted lots.

i would be really grateful if those links to stage 2 practice material were still available please.
i have been using the how 2 become stuff but would certainly like to try other stuff.
cheers
Dan

SM22

If you want I can send you the WAFV, ATAVT and depending on what TOC you are doing the VSE for free it normally costs 30 pounds each I think but I don’t mind sending it for free :)

You still able to send these tests on mate ? I’ve got my assessment day next week....

Slipper

Theooboy, any chance i could recieve the assesment materials also please mate? Couldnt pm you, this is my first post mind you.

Cheers in advance

Slipper

Status
Not open for further replies.