• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Maintainer London Underground Vacancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rob88

Has anybody on here had any correspondence?

mom still awaiting a date for my medical!!

Got the TM newsletter Via email about a month ago now.... that’s about it ‍♂️

KCJones

I've been on waiting list since Dec 2017, not expecting to hear anything for a long time, night tube ain't running and it'll be a very long time until it does :'(

Glad I didn't wait around on me 3rd job since then increase my salary each time I moved so worked out OK !

If they do ever call I'll have to go for a 3rd medical too !

Last edited:

Rob88

I've been on waiting list since Dec 2017, not expecting to hear anything for a long time, night tube ain't running and it'll be a very long time until it does :'(

Glad I didn't wait around on me 3rd job since then increase my salary each time I moved so worked out OK !

If they do ever call I'll have to go for a 3rd medical too !

so you applied in 2017?

I only applied for this in October and was offered in February, was told it’s a 12 month waiting list and if the 12 months expires then I’ll have to re apply?

The woman in recruitment told me I should be offered a placement within that time though? However COVID will have extended this by now surely?

Rob88

Cant see people hearing anything till the night tube resumes at some point next year! I'm waiting on a CSA 2 role. Is your role the train maintainer position?

Yes mate, train maintainer. Was told back in March that I was number 84 on the wait list...!!!

Cant see people hearing anything till the night tube resumes at some point next year! I'm waiting on a CSA 2 role. Is your role the train maintainer position?
Yes mate, train maintainer.

Last edited:

Corner

so you applied in 2017?

I only applied for this in October and was offered in February, was told it’s a 12 month waiting list and if the 12 months expires then I’ll have to re apply?

The woman in recruitment told me I should be offered a placement within that time though? However COVID will have extended this by now surely?

I had wondered if they would increase the time beyond 12 months.
Looking at the media things are going to be slow till march time which would bring many of us over the year point.

Status
Not open for further replies.