Train vs Scooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/playVideo.asp?id=720
Warning: don't click unless you are sure you won't find it disturbing (it's a scooter colliding with a train)

What an absolute idiot! :shock:

It looks like a 158, but it's not. IIRC there were some units created for other countries using the basic 158 design but I can't remember where. Anyone know where/when this may have been?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jdjonnay

doubt if that is ireland, the bloke has no helmet on, and it's uk and irish law that all motorcyclists wear a lid at all times. It's also a big wheeled scoot, which are pretty rare in England or Ireland.

Also they're wearing clothes which look more indian/eastern than irish, white gowns ;)

metrocammel

Was it a "stunt" or was he drunk, or was he just as complete and utter idiot?? Yeh It is defo. Thailand, in fact they are still (or were) in a livery very similar to our Reggie Rail until recently. I thought there was a Thai "158" in Crewe for a long time, but later discovered it was the remains from the Severn Tunnel crash back in the early 90's.

AJP

Established Member
:shock: :shock: What a idiot :shock: :shock: Is it real or computerised or something? Or was it a filmer at the location.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
jdjonnay said:
doubt if that is ireland, the bloke has no helmet on, and it's uk and irish law that all motorcyclists wear a lid at all time
If he's stupid enough to collide with a train, I can't really see him rushing out to buy a helmet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.