• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee drivers in Bletchley

Status
Not open for further replies.

crebbs1

DMI end of May, already previously done all OPC assessments last year including MMI

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

S-Car-Go

I hope everyone is well after the grilling?!
I didn't think I had done enough to pass the DMI but it seems I have.

@crebbs1 - tried to message you back but my direct messages are coming up with content/spam errors every time and won't let me reply. Hope you got on well?

Cavey81

Congrats on passing the DMI. Just the medical and hopefully a confirmed start date for us soon!

Cavey81

I agree. WMT have been great with their communication so far. I can only compare them to GTR whom were shockingly bad!

S-Car-Go

Congratulations to both of you @Cavey81 @crebbs1
Again I have to say thanks to @baz962 for initially posting this thread as you have positively changed some people's lives as a result.

I'm off to Cambridge beer festival today to celebrate! Lovely day for it!

baz962

Established Member
Congratulations to both of you @Cavey81 @crebbs1
Again I have to say thanks to @baz962 for initially posting this thread as you have positively changed some people's lives as a result.

I'm off to Cambridge beer festival today to celebrate! Lovely day for it!

I got given , and seized my chance . I love being a train driver and even miss my job after a couple of day's off and it's changing my life immensely. This forum was a great help and has great admin as well as great poster's/ forumites. Paying forward costs me nothing and I enjoy doing so . Enjoy the beer , then enjoy the new career , very good luck and thanks for the mention .

S-Car-Go

I could be for 12th Aug. Depends on my current TOC employer who can require up to 3 months notice. 30th Sep is another mooted start date for a course.

Status
Not open for further replies.