• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee freightliner mendip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom82

Got a driver manager interview for this next week.. is there anyone with inside knowledge I could message for some info?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flosursus

Hellooo., yep, i have my assessment date for "the big day", received 29th April. Assessment is in Birmingham on 13th May.
Amazing! Good luck on the day and keep us updated :) A quick heads up, practice doing assessments in a mask because you'll have to keep it on all day. Doesn't make too much of a difference but worth knowing.

djack123son

Only had to do Group Bourdon and DFFT tests and then got to go home., rest I've already done.. I think the next step is a medical.. at my DMI I was told to expect a "driver review board", so I'm not entirely sure, await email I guess.

Flosursus

Only had to do Group Bourdon and DFFT tests and then got to go home., rest I've already done.. I think the next step is a medical.. at my DMI I was told to expect a "driver review board", so I'm not entirely sure, await email I guess.
Well done on the pass. What's a driver review board?

Flosursus

Yeah, it's usually straight to medical. I'd not heard of a Driver's Review Board before - but keep us updated still! Nothing is as it seems with the railway...
Hopefully you hear back soon :)

Tom82

Just passed OPC with FL. Medical being arranged in a couple of weeks. No one has mentioned review board at any point to me.

Kbendle

Sorry to interrupt on your post, I also applied for this job but didn’t complete the opc assessment in time however my work colleague also applied and he’s been successful as of this weekend, starts in 6 weeks

Flosursus

Sorry to interrupt on your post, I also applied for this job but didn’t complete the opc assessment in time however my work colleague also applied and he’s been successful as of this weekend, starts in 6 weeks
What depot is your colleague starting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.