• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee train driver Kings Lynn and Cambridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Kings lynn super rare! Blimey they need loads
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
U must live within an hour if applying that a new policy lucky bridges was near me then

Has this been withdrawn? started writing my application first thing this morning and I go to press send, and it dissapears :(

tolly1309

Not to my knowledge, I have just applied myself and have received confirmation of my application via email, I would try again if I were you.

gm671

Got my application in on the 1st. First attempt and a complete career change for me. One wonders how many applications they can have taken in only 2.5days, sure not the thousands we regularly read about?

Biff

I applied for Kings Lynn and received a No Thanks message on 6th.

Sikes 88

I failed dm interview with this company 6montgs ago so I'm hoping to get through the sifting so I can go straight into a dm interview again instead of retaking all the tests. Good luck to all who applied

332 > 444

I failed dm interview with this company 6montgs ago so I'm hoping to get through the sifting so I can go straight into a dm interview again instead of retaking all the tests. Good luck to all who applied

Same here but was in July, did you ask for feedback?

Sikes 88

Same here but was in July, did you ask for feedback?

I didn't get any feedback but I know where I went wrong. It was the worst interview I had undertaken in my life. I didn't prepare myself well enough.
Anyone heard anything yet
This thread has gone awfully quiet

gm671

I'm guessing as nobody else has heard anything other than Biff. Hopefully no news is good news!

A-driver

Established Member
Not sure why the Kings Lynn jobs were advertised as there are no jobs going there. It's unheard of for Lynn to take on trainees. The Cambridge vacancies may exist but don't get your hopes up for Lynn-think it's a mistake.

Sikes 88

I'm still awaiting a response from hr regarding the Cambridge vacancies. Anyone else heard back yet

Weasel

I'm still awaiting a response from hr regarding the Cambridge vacancies. Anyone else heard back yet

Mine just states "Application Submitted". How long does it usually take to get a response? This is my first time applying so I assumed I didn't get processed until I just read your post.

Dave999

I did the assessment for the Cambridge depot last week, passed and now waiting for line mangers interview date. Good luck :)

gm671

Still not heard a thing, not even a PFO email. Maybe 45mins from the depot is too far for their liking.

Dave999

I'm 52 mins, they seem to have an order they go through with inviting people for assessments probably by scoring them. Don't give up hope just yet as you've not been told no.

Sikes 88

Just got invited for assessment for Cambridge depot. Anyone else heard or progressed recently

Dave999

Passed for Cambridge a few weeks ago, got my interview early Dec. Good luck!

Dave999

Has anyone who has had an interview in last few weeks for Cambridge or King Lynn had the result yet? I was told within 7 days but I've not heard. For anyone else is this normal?

Cheers
Ha! Just had a call I passed! Now I have to do an MMI next week! Last step to the talent pool... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.