• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Driver - Virgin Trains East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stjimmy87

Well I am seriously thinking I am never going to hear back from them.....I just wanna know either way! Applied a month ago exactly

atochopefull

Well my first clue was the email telling me so ;) hehe. Well I'm not too disappointed, it was a very long shot indeed!

How long ago did you take the test? How many days was it before they contacted you. Do you remember thinking you did badly on the test, or how do you think it went?

My thoughts are with everyone who is still waiting to hear!:roll:

Smudge75

I've been stalking here since I put my application in, and I also have not had any communication as of yet, I was hopping no news was good news, not so sure now!!!

martin2345uk

Established Member
How long ago did you take the test? How many days was it before they contacted you. Do you remember thinking you did badly on the test, or how do you think it went?

My thoughts are with everyone who is still waiting to hear!:roll:

Completed it Saturday afternoon. I really didn't know how I did, as in how many I got wrong; clearly too many!

amandariot92

Interesting... I haven't heard anything back from my checking test. I completed mine on Friday morning.

Last edited:

dugster70

Completed it Saturday afternoon. I really didn't know how I did, as in how many I got wrong; clearly too many!
Sorry to say to this but there's going to be a lot of guys/girls on here who never got the chance because of your inability to seize the initiative

martin2345uk

Established Member
Sorry to say to this but there's going to be a lot of guys/girls on here who never got the chance because of your inability to seize the initiative

Bit harsh there mate! I did the practice test until I was getting just one wrong, any more that that and I would have ended up remembering the positions of the answers which would have been self defeating.

dugster70

Bit harsh there mate! I did the practice test until I was getting just one wrong, any more that that and I would have ended up remembering the positions of the answers which would have been self defeating.

I'm not being unfair you've been on this forum for years and I know how much being a driver means to you but you must grab it if it's what you want

Smudge75

I've never had a thing, I'm starting to think my email was lost, anyone else not had any reply at all ?

MarkMayf

I got rejected again yesterday. Let's see if I get three like the guy a few pages back. Can I add up the discounts?

Bucko

Applied Oct 4. Heard nothing.

The pessimist in me is saying its been overlooked/lost/rejected.

The optimist in me is saying Im going straight to interview as Ive passed assessments with another TOC.

probably lost then :D

Ashxmufcx

Received an e-mail at 0941 hrs today saying that I have passed the sift. Awaiting e-mail from SHL so I can do the online verification assessments.

NROP

I also just received email from VTEC about passing on to the Online Verification assessments. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear

E&W Lucas

Established Member
mens-shoulder-realistic-oak-tree-tattoo.jpg
LOL!
We might just make a driver out of you!

Ewie13

Received an e-mail at 0941 hrs today saying that I have passed the sift. Awaiting e-mail from SHL so I can do the online verification assessments.

Received mine 10:08 this morning with the assessment 1 minute later.

I have already passed the stage 1 & 2 assessments with another toc.

Status
Not open for further replies.