• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Drivers - London Marylebone & Aylesbury (21/04/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Luckyflames

that guy beard baout interview sort of by mistake relaly though.. they put him through to the assessment thinking he had not done them, once he said he had they told him oh ok wait for interview then. they don't seem the best updaters so probably just wait. it could be the distance thing, those on the cusp are being processed last perhaps. how far are you gs1? and i assume you have done all the assessments?
What an intellectual well written response.

What an intellectual well written response.
I apologise luckyflames... clearly such a poorly executed sentence incenses your vast intellect, And there was me thinking it was a friendly crowd here. I will explain as clearly your someone of stature. Sadly i cannot claim dyslexia for my poor message, more so fat thumbs, small phone and no real desire to proof read these things. Anyway i cant stay here apologising to the high and mightily who so rightfully put this idiot in his rightful place, I have revision to do for my next class, you know, for the job your trying to get and cant. have a good day.

Alex_09

Had my interview today at Aylesbury depot. I think it went well but you never can tell. Anyone else had there interview yet??

T-Karmel

As you might seen already posted by another user on a new thread, there's a vacancy for Trainee Train Driver for Marylebone and Birmingham (instead of Aylesbury). As it is exactly same advert you can access it through the link posted in post #1.

If you applied before and were unsuccessful, you won't be able to reapply from the same account.

Alex_09

No nothing I had my interview 4 weeks ago. I have just emailed Lia but I keep getting a response saying unable to deliver your message so no idea what’s going on..

dereksingh291

On Moderation
Hi guys I'm new to this forum, just wanted to ask what testing do Chiltern Railways do before they invite people for assessment centres as I am keen to become a Train Driver? I applied for their Apprentice Train Driver position for Birmingham Moor Street on Saturday a day after it was advertised and received a conformation email from Chiltern Railways to say that they have received my application.

UTV

Hi guys I'm new to this forum, just wanted to ask what testing do Chiltern Railways do before they invite people for assessment centres as I am keen to become a Train Driver? I applied for their Apprentice Train Driver position for Birmingham Moor Street on Saturday a day after it was advertised and received a conformation email from Chiltern Railways to say that they have received my application.
Best thing to do is use the search button buddy. I see you ask a lot of questions on other threads to, and I understand your eagerness, but the search button is your best friend on this website.

Chuchu

Has anyone started training on the 13th of September, as it was said during interview ? Just curious to see if they went ahead with the course.

Cjay144

Has anyone started training on the 13th of September, as it was said during interview ? Just curious to see if they went ahead with the course.
There was a course that started on the 6th. Not sure about the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.