• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tram driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Marc1

Hi
Well it’s been a month now ,anyone heard anything yet !!!

Tram17

Hi
Well it’s been a month now ,anyone heard anything yet !!!
7 months for me aha. I phone last week still no set dates, but apparently was told they’ll be a influx of trainee drivers starting sometime in May and other will be December (literally had to drag that info out of them) hope that fills you with some comfort lol longest recruitment process ever you would think this a MI5 job

GeniusB

Evening guys,

Does anyone know if the online assessment is time based as in the quicker you do it the better or score based or both ??

A Edwards

I have my tram driver first stage assessment next week. Can anyone please tell me if the concentration test is dots the same as the train driver or is it letters like the practice tests they send you?

Marc1

Dots are the same but could be letters instead ,but same principle, you wil also at some stage have to work out out how to get from one station to another with the info they give you etc

Status
Not open for further replies.