• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transpennine Express and Fast Rail Ticketing Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the above - I submitted a refund form on the TPE website and the response came back from fastrailticketing.com . I did a search for them and and don't have a website.

Am I right in thinking that TPE use WebTIS and Fast Rail Ticketing Ltd are the developer of it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul Kelly

Verified Rep - BR Fares
Fast Rail Ticketing handle issuing (and often also refund) of paper tickets (by post) for almost all online retailers. It's nothing specific to the WebTIS TPE.

Established Member
Ah ok interesting , I've never come across them before. They seem like a relatively under the radar company, as I did a search on Google and got nothing and their filings on companies house didn't give any particularly specific clues as to what they do.

Haywain

Veteran Member
Ah ok interesting , I've never come across them before. They seem like a relatively under the radar company, as I did a search on Google and got nothing and their filings on companies house didn't give any particularly specific clues as to what they do.
Their name gives a clue...

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Their main director is a Mark Furlong, previously at Trainline between 2002 and 2008 and before that a commercial director with Virgin Trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.