• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TransPennine Express Weekend First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masboroughlad

Established Member
Do TP Express offer Weekend First on Saturdays? If I'm travelling Leeds to Scarborough how much would the supplement be? Guess there's no catering and hence no free cuppas at the weekend? Anyone help wit this please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

First class

Established Member
Just £6 to upgrade (single). I think there is catering on the Liverpool-Scarborough route so you may get a cuppa.

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
From the Manual
Weekend First - First TransPennine Express

Holders of all Standard class tickets can upgrade their tickets to travel in extra comfort in First class, on all First TransPennine Express services, subject to available seating, at weekends and Bank Holidays, on payment of a First class upgrade.

This upgrade is only available to be purchased on board FTPE services and is dependant on the seating available for the journey being made.

The Weekend First upgrade is available on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays

Weekend First supplements are:

....................Between ..............................£ per single journey
Journeys to/from Scotland on a FTPE service ............. £10·00
Journeys between any other 2 stations on a FTPE ........ £6·00

Customers may book Weekend First upgrades from their origin (boarding a FTPE service) to their Destination (alighting a FTPE service), if their journey involves a change of service from one FTPE service to another FTPE service. However the First class accommodation can only be guaranteed on the service where the upgrade is purchased.

Through bookings to/from other operators services are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.