• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two Together Railcard on Rail & Sail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil8715

My partner won a Two Together railcard after entering a competition at Manchester Piccadilly yesterday.

What I want to know is can we use the railcard on the Rail & Sail tickets from Preston to Belfast via Cainryan?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
My partner won a Two Together railcard after entering a competition at Manchester Piccadilly yesterday.

What I want to know is can we use the railcard on the Rail & Sail tickets from Preston to Belfast via Cainryan?
Nope, no railcard discounts as far as I can see.

Paul Kelly

Verified Rep - BR Fares
16-25 and Senior railcards provide a discount on the Stena Cairnryan route. But not Family, Forces or Two Together.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
There are no Two Together discounts on any rail/sail tickets as far as I can see. You can put the railcard into the ATW site to buy tickets to Ireland and it makes absolutely no difference to the fare!

Status
Not open for further replies.