• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne Valley Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
Our train from Newcastle

Taking an important phone call :lol:

Riviera Stoat

Voyager stoat

Our train back to Newcastle

And finally....
shauna.gif

:lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Last one sums Gizmogle up :lol:!!!!. I am only joking before I get shot. I am guessing you are using a DSLR craig?.

Coxster

Established Member
Not too held up by the broken down train around Carlisle or the reduced speed limit through Haltwhistle for the flooding I trust?

As for the animation, I wish I could put a coat on that quickly... :lol:
(wait... that wasn't main point in it, was it...?)

Darandio

Established Member
Wonder what the man with the trolley thought?
We could start a thread with that.

me123

Established Member
Yup, we got some strange looks from the trolley guy on that journey :lol: Good day, though. And Coxster, Yorkie and I were held up with the Haltwhistle bit, but we were EB at that time. We were actually OK past Wetheral but got stuck between there and Carlisle whilst we were "waiting for a platform". Hope Yorkie made the HST back... I got a severely delayed Double-Voyager (with serious toilet smell issues!) back so I'm home now :)

Darandio

Established Member
Just reminded me there, out of the several day rangers I have done recently, I actually took my 3 year old daughter once. All she ever says is "can we go again" and "the train that smells of poo"

Craig

Established Member
I am guessing you are using a DSLR craig?.

Yeah, those were taken (by Vikki) using the continuous shooting mode and were edited together to make the gif.

As for the animation, I wish I could put a coat on that quickly... :lol:

:lol:

I got a severely delayed Double-Voyager (with serious toilet smell issues!) back so I'm home now :)

:| You didn't go via Edinburgh then?

me123

Established Member
Not in the end :( The TM announced the change on our approach to Carlisle and that the train would be on the platform. Having just come off a delayed train that ran behind a stopper all the way from Newcastle, being slowed down (apparently) in the Haltwhistle area and the 20 minute hold at Wetheral (which means I probably spent about an hour today between Wetheral and Carlisle overall!), I decided the Vomit (which was in fact advertised as a Pendo) would be the best idea.

When the Vomit/Faecal Matter turned up, I realised the HST might have been the best bet after all.

Craig

Established Member
Few more shots

Hellfire moustache

Carlisle Stoat in between important phone calls

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

Established Member
As I said last night, according to an ex NXEC guard he's "hated by the Inverness crews" which says a lot :lol:

class 313

Established Member
That .gif scares me deeply.

Lets not get into the fact that it sums up why you shouldn't be in First Class....

Craig

Established Member
Its my opinion, thus cannot be wrong as im not trying to prove it as fact. ;)

Why did you present it as a fact then? Your opinion is flawed as you have some preconception about the type of people who should be allowed to travel in first class.

class 313

Established Member
Why did you present it as a fact then? Your opinion is flawed as you have some preconception about the type of people who should be allowed to travel in first class.

I presnted it as an continuation from my opinion that I think her often loud behaviour shouldn't be allowed in first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.