• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Uktrainsim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward111

would anybody recomend downloading files in the night, is it less busy?
it's because my friend said that he did his at night?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Yes, at night there will naturally be less people so there won't be as much of a queue. The non-premium download spped is the same though so for big files, expect a long wait. In all fairness, if you are able to, buy premium access for a month at a cost of £3, you will be able to grab as much as you want then.

Edward111

thanks for the replie, another question.
its says like 3.84mb but in brackets (400,302,982) bytes and i get 4gb a month dowload allowence so will it take 3.84mb or 400 million odd? Figures above are xsamples.

Darandio

Established Member
It's the wonderful conversion process. The more relevant to you keeping an eye on your download limit would be the 3.84mb. In real terms you could download 1066 of those 3.84mb files.

Edward111

thank you for the replies, so it is 3.84mb?
do you need any software (apart from download manger) on your computer to download repaints and new locos... would anybody kindly give me a tutorail due to me being on this website for the first time (uktrainsim) thanks.

GB

Established Member
The forums on UKTS hold a great wealth of information, I'm sure you will find all the answers you need there.

Edward111

i just downloaded the class 86/2 unfortuly after i place it and go on save the whole train dissaperes?

Status
Not open for further replies.