• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Update Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd let you know that the update to my NEW Richwell Network for BVE4 has been uploaded.
However, please note that some features have been temporarily removed until Stage 2:

- AWS and TPWS
- Sounds
- Night/Fog routes

I hope like the update, and I have tried my best to update and include anything that needed fixing since the first release last week.

Thanks to all the guys who helped in the update, like TC, Jordy, dvn1357 and Harold Bailey. Also thanks to everyone who posted a comment on the original thread...:D

Also note that the BVE2 route has been discontinued due to lack of intrest. Please use the BVE4 version! (This is an effort to convert everyone to BVE4! :P )

Cheers, and enjoy a nice Christmas with Richwell! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

"This is Beta Testing. Change here if you don't like TC's style. This train terminates here, all change please!" :mrgreen:

Chris

Good stuff Rich. I was thinking you may as well put your BVE2 version on your site but just make sure its marked as an original version not to be updated. What do you think? Just to satisfy the troops, you know.

The Snap

Established Member
Chris said:
Good stuff Rich. I was thinking you may as well put your BVE2 version on your site but just make sure its marked as an original version not to be updated. What do you think? Just to satisfy the troops, you know.

Actually, you have a point. To make a BVE2 version, from the BVE4.2 one is difficult, as you have to remove all BVE4 commands, and signal, which, if I can say, I CBA to do! :mrgreen:

I'll get it on soon if I can pack it up into an installer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.