• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Useful Information ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrakerz

From the National Rail website: "info" on my local station !

Self service "customer service" ?
Self service "lost property" ?

nzorwn.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
You see this a lot -usually where the station operator has provided general telephone enquiry hours not specific station facilities. I suspect it's OK because it is listed under General Services.

moonrakerz

You see this a lot -usually where the station operator has provided general telephone enquiry hours not specific station facilities. I suspect it's OK because it is listed under General Services.

In that case a 'phone number might have been handy, or do you 'phone BTP ? - who will then complain about getting silly calls, such as "has anyone handed in my briefcase".

Apart from which the "staffing hours" are completely wrong.............. :lol:

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Absolutely! Some of the TOC's are, shall we say, less than perfect about providing NRE with accurate information. First have probably laid off many of the people who used to be responsible for such things!

I've just checked my local station, which again has the Customer Service telephone opening hours, but no number! Maybe it's a fault on the NRE side after all, the website has been pretty shocking since they modernised it!

Status
Not open for further replies.