• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Username Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Correct. But:

Gizmogle has returned to Gizmogle
Ghostcav has changed to Respite

LilLoaf

My name's LilLoaf and i'm under LilLoaf, just to keep things nice and simple.

John_158

Im glad Clockgiz has reverted back to Gizmogle becuse i was getting rather confused.:roll:

D306

Established Member
thats a good point. It was easy to know who clockgiz. Just take the mogle off of gizmogle and add a clock to the front of it. even an idiot can tell the differnece

Ascot

Established Member
thats a good point. It was easy to know who clockgiz. Just take the mogle off of gizmogle and add a clock to the front of it. even an idiot can tell the differnece

:lol: i'm sure there's a few on here that can prove that wrong. I could change mine to Wally.

Pumbaa

Established Member
How do you change your username? Just ask a mod very nicely?

me123

Established Member
Wouldn't say nicely but make it sound important :lol:, only Admins can i think too.

Yup, only admins can do it so best speak to them. If you speak to moderators, though, we'll pass the message on.

But best to PM an admin: Max, Mojo or TomB.

Tom B

Established Member
Wouldn't say nicely but make it sound important :lol:, only Admins can i think too.

Yep, please PM an admin who will consider the request.

Also, those who change usernames must for a week have the old username in their title or signature; longer if they feel like it.

Less of the o/t please.

Edit : whoops, I see me123 got there before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.