• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Vasaline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Sprog said:
Also very handy in tight situations :idea1: :oops: :shock: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Like the brake pipes on a Pacer?

(Just hope they're not vacuum braked. Oww.)

Craig

Established Member
joea1 said:
Think I'll vote this funniest thread of the year when the time comes.
It's certainly one of the strangest :? :lol:

Sprog said:
Also very handy in tight situations :idea1: :oops: :shock: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm not even going to ask ;) However Vaseline is oil based and can create holes in latex...

:o

This is not a topic for women is it..... but ....... LOL and awww poor gareth be nice to him..... its and easy mistake, you can use both for "interacting" with somebody ;)

but im too sweet and innocent to know anything about this topic... *waks off looking innocent*

Gareth Hale

Victoria-Louise said:

This is not a topic for women is it..... but ....... LOL and awww poor gareth be nice to him..... its and easy mistake, you can use both for "interacting" with somebody ;)

but im too sweet and innocent to know anything about this topic... *waks off looking innocent*

||||||Thanks :) I was confused at first, but now I think I understand||||||

DLA365

Victoria-Louise said:

Finally someone has something sensible to say....

Not everyone gets these sick jokes, so why not have a bit of respect for those who don't? Only living in London for the past three years has enabled me to understand all those sex-based jokes, otherwise I'd have been as innocent as Gareth. So I blame London culture

innocents is everything..... and i hate smut and sex based things.... i cant think of anything without thinking stupid things.... i have such a mans brain -__-

Victoria-Louise said:
innocents is everything..... and i hate smut and sex based things.... i cant think of anything without thinking stupid things.... i have such a mans brain -__-

we all hate smut i blame television myself its got a lot to answer for with all the violence and swearing :D :happy9: :color:

117305 said:
we all hate smut i blame television myself its got a lot to answer for with all the violence and swearing :D :happy9: :color:

YOU CANT BLAME TELLY *hugs telly* shhh its okay tv the evil man wont take u away.................. lol sorry......... umm im gonna stand over here now......

Gareth Hale

David said:
Well I blame Gordon "F-ing" Ramsay :p ;) :D

He is great, :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1: So funny, and mean, expecially on Hells Kitchen. :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

Tom B

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
YOU CANT BLAME TELLY *hugs telly* shhh its okay tv the evil man wont take u away.................. lol sorry......... umm im gonna stand over here now......

Aaah I wondered why the men in white coats were hanging around the forum earlier...

joeholmes

DLA365 said:
So I blame London culture

I am temped to rant but i will not and DLA365 please dont be so naive to blame LONDONs culture, it has NOTHING to do with it. I think that was a very silly comment!!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.