• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

virgin delay repay voucher received for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssray

£1 yep, I'm not sure where that comes in the scheme of things, especially when they could not answer a question so they sent me £20, maybe the train was early and they want to say sorry?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
XC sent me a voucher for 59p. I phoned up and said it was an insult, but looking at the split tickets I could assume they only calculated compensation for one of the tickets (cheap advance)!

Temple Meads

Established Member
Send them a letter asking about their delay repay policies - they might not bother constructing a proper response, and just send you another voucher ;)

ssray

I would laugh, but my annual season is just under 10k(I know, the worst i spend 10k on a ticket thread ever)
Ray

Statto95

Virgin sent me £100 in rail vouchers last summer for a 2 hour delay cause by a train behind his coming off the track and hitting the powerlines near Crewe!!
Best part of it is my journey only cost me £9.20 because of Ticket splitting (Windermere -> Leamington Spa) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.