• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Traveller Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

trei2k

I'm about to take the plunge and buy a few more first class tickets to become eligible for the Virgin Traveller Club.

For those that are members - can you advise what the availability of the 'free' tickets are from Glasgow Central to London over different periods (i.e. this weekend, weekends in Aug etc.)?

Would it be possible to book tickets from Glasgow Central to Manchester? (i.e. going via Crewe or similar)

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Old Timer

Established Member
As long as it is a "Virgin" journey there is no problem ticket-wise.

They do advertise that tickets may be restricted in number, so it is hard to say what availability there would be, just depends upon how many people are using the facility I guess.

It can take a couple of weeks for your application to be processed and returned to you so it could be well into August before you can take advantage depending on how quickly you reach the target tickets issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.