• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virus on Quiz section of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

theageofthetra

On Moderation
Hi if you access a couple of the threads on the quiz section on an Android device there is one of those annoying fake Anti-vitus malware warning coming up. Can one of the mods have a look. I would guess it has come from a link to a picture site somewhere on the forum.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Please use the report button (
quote.gif
) to alert us of any concerns, rather than creating discussion threads on the forum, that way we will be alerted to it. As it happens, I have stumbled across this and will alert the relevant people.

If it's happening on a particular thread, use the report button on any post in that thread (or the opening post).

theageofthetra

On Moderation
Please use the report button (
quote.gif
) to alert us of any concerns, rather than creating discussion threads on the forum, that way we will be alerted to it. As it happens, I have stumbled across this and will alert the relevant people.

If it's happening on a particular thread, use the report button on any post in that thread (or the opening post).

Where is the report button when viewed on a mobile device?

GrimsbyPacer

Established Member
You can press the phone menu button on the bottom right corner (if you use a Samsung), and scroll down to "Desktop View" to see it normally.

theageofthetra

On Moderation
Ah but you can't because the phone freezes up once on the offending thread. I've deleted and reinstalled Chrome to sort.

dosxuk

Established Member
I've also seen reports of this from a couple of forums, seems to be a Google ads issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.