• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTWC - problems with station names on the online Delay repay form

Status
Not open for further replies.

philjo

Established Member
I am trying to complete the delay repay form on the Virgin website.
the origin/destination stations will only let you select Euston, Birmingham New Street, Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool Lime street or Glasgow. If I try to type in any other station name I get an error message.
I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox browsers. Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

My journey was Euston to Windermere (1st class advance single) - the VT service arrived 15 minutes late at Oxenholme and missed the windermere connection by 90 seconds as Northern decided not to hold it so had to wait at Oxenholme for 63 minutes and arrived in Windermere 62 minutes late.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Send an email to [email protected], including your full itinerary, actual arrival/departure times, and how late you were at destination. Include an image of the ticket(s). Try and be concise.

philjo

Established Member
Thanks - I have now sent an email.
incidentally, the online VT complaint form has the same problem with selecting station names so I was unable to submit the form. you can only enter names of stations that VT (or VTEC) call at.

Deafdoggie

Established Member
Yes, that is correct. You enter Euston and Oxenholme. Then tick the "Missed connection" box they can work out the missed connection off the tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.