• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Warning of a new virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take 2 good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutraliser-Extractor (WINE)

The quickest acting WINE type is called Swift-Hitting-Infiltrator-Remover-All-Zones (SHIRAZ) but this is only available for those who can afford it, the next best equivalent is Cheapest-Available-System-Killer (CASK). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system

Forward this warning to 5 friends . If you do not have 5 friends you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. This virus is DEADLY (Destroys-Every-Available-Decent-Living-Youngster)

Update 01-06-05: After extensive testing it has been concluded that Best-Equivalent-Extractor-Remedy (BEER) may be substituted for WINE but may require a more generous application.

Ta to PP for the warning. ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Yes, I've heard of this terrible virus and even experienced it. The only escape I have from WORK is the Persistantly Coping (PC) experience :(

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Oh crikey, I think I'm infected! Get me to the nearest pub now! :lol: oh crap I can't I have more work to catch! :cry:

David

Established Member
BEER get's rid of the virus, trust me ;) I've had about 9 years experiance of this remedy :D :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
I was very scared when I first saw this thread title - "Oh god, I thought TC was a techie not one of those AOLers who posts about viruses that can be prevented by not opening .com or .pif files and those chainmails that say 'forward this to 10 people or you die'" but then I realsied, and calmed down ;).

evil_hippo

Remember this if you're planning to mix remedies: BEER on WINE feels fine; WINE on BEER feels queer.

Status
Not open for further replies.