• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

weekly season

Status
Not open for further replies.

traintimemf

need to buy one for the next two weeks from ncl to leeds and can't see as a ticketing option on tpe website, am I being stupid or do I have to buy it at the station?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

traintimemf

actually, also curious, is it only valid from point to point or is their flexibility on intermediate stations?

Romilly

Established Member
It is valid for as many journeys as you like during its period of validity, and a journey can start from the stated origin station or the stated destination station or any intermediate station and can end at the origin or the destination or an intermediate station, and you can travel on any route that is a permitted route from the origin to the destination station.

island

Veteran Member
You can buy it for a week at a time, but not two weeks. You’ll need a photo card which you can obtain free of charge at any staffed station on presentation of a passport sized photo.

traintimemf

cheers for reply guys - I just tried to buy on the east coast website and it is asking for a photo card number - do I need one for a 7 day - I called east coast and the guy had no clue and gave me the number for TPE?

edit: sorry just properly read island reply

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Yes you do need a photocard, even for a weekly season. Given that you'll need to get this at a station (take a passport photo along and they'll do it there and then) you might as well buy it while you're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.