• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you playing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Established Member
Well kind of what are you listening to but instead you say what game your currently playing so can be anything including BVE and MSTS or just just games like Halo ECT

So Im playing SKATE for the PS3

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
Erm, im playing music - ahahaha. Clever that, and im listening to Voulez Vous from Mamma Mia the movie, cos im ace.

But im also playing sonic on my Ipod

me123

Established Member
The Simpsons Game

Not really worth the price IMO, but I got it for a fiver :D

Gizmogle

Established Member
Games that I'm currently playing are:

Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
GTAIV (PS3)
Guitar Hero 3 (PS3)
Wii Fit (Wii)
Sims 2 (PC)

Mr Alex

I don't really use my games console now, only for watching DVDs but when I occasionlly decide to have some fun I always reach for either Hogs of War (for PS1!! don't laugh!) which is an amazing and funny game or Secret Weapons over Normandy (for PS2) which is one of my favorite but haven't played on it for ages
;)

Gizmogle

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, do we have any Final Fantasy VII fans here?

EE Type 3

Established Member
I don't really use my games console now, only for watching DVDs but when I occasionlly decide to have some fun I always reach for either Hogs of War (for PS1!! don't laugh!) which is an amazing and funny game or Secret Weapons over Normandy (for PS2) which is one of my favorite but haven't played on it for ages
;)

Hogs of War is quality :lol::grin:

Guinness

Established Member
Pokemon Red, found a Game Boy Color in the cupboard the other day, I remember why it was quite additive.

Pokemon Red, found a Game Boy Color in the cupboard the other day, I remember why it was quite additive.

You can't beat a bit of Pokemon, especially whilst on holiday and it's raining. :)

I've just bought CSI for the DS, anyone know what it's like? Not had a chance to have a go on it yet.

Posted via a mobile device!

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Recently played the following:

PSP - Was playing Football Manager Handheld 2008 before it broke
PS3 - F1 Carreer Challenge, Grand Theft Auto
Wii - Star Trek: Conquest, PES 2008 (Wii Edition)
NDS - WH40k Squad Command, Madden 08
360 - Race Driver: Grid, COD4, Rainbow 6 Las Vegas
PC (laptop) - Championship Manager 00/01, Spider Solitaire

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm playing Infraction Bingo. :p

Craig

Established Member
I've recently been playing Age of Empires on the DS because I couldn't find the CDs for my PC :lol:

I also downloaded bought Hotel Dusk and few other games, but haven't got around to playing them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.