• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What is you're interpretation of a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwhunited

I got bored so I decided to do a little research into what dream's actually are, my favourite explanation was that

"dreams may function like psychotherapy, by "making connections in a safe place" and allowing the dreamer to integrate thoughts that may be dissociated during waking life."

If I have read this correctly it means that you can "test" what will happen in a situation, my idea was like you had been wanting to ask a girl out but was worried what the outcome may be. Of course dreams are uncontrollable but I think dreams can be affected by walking life situations, talking to a girl for a while and have been thinking about her a lot this could pass into you're dreams.

If anyone has any theories of their own please discuss I'm really intrigued into people's thoughts.

Thanks
Ryan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
This has now been re-posted on this forum again today, already with a new posting on it.

I RESPECTFULLY SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE USES THIS OTHER THREAD, AS IT HAS VERY MANY POSTINGS ON IT FOR PEOPLE TO READ ON THE SUBJECT

Oh yes, that will be me. After all, why waste what you already have? ;)

EDIT: Darn it, I've just posted on the thread :oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.