• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

what moblie phone do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

No I meant it isnt 6230i as thats different from 6230 (not by much though).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Yes, but the mobile phone still has an imaginary part. Perhaps it's the "send- and receive- telephone calls" bit :p.

I have two phones

I have a sony ericcson w900i

w900i.jpg

and a nokia 1100 for work phone

nokia1100.gif

Sprog

Established Member
w800i!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhh :p never seen that one before :D

Bet that set u back abit didnt it BPC? :eek: :eek: :eek: :dontknow:

RJ

Established Member
It's been around since last year!

The w900i is essentially the same with a 3G camera, and it's rotary. It kind of defeats the object of "mobile" ;)

Gareth Hale

Bonnie Prince Charlie said:
I have two phones
and a nokia 1100 for work phone

nokia1100.gif

Thats the same phone as me (well mine is blue), what service do you have? Mine is tracfone.

Gareth Hale

ChrisM said:
A US version of PAYG or pre-pay.

PrePay, No Monthly Bills, No hidden fee's, no activation fee's, just top up the units whenever you want to, also, you don't even loose your minutes when it comes to the end of the month.

www.tracfone.com, if it asks for a zip code, put Chicago, Illinois one in(60605)

T

Tom

Gareth, I know what PrePay is .... its Pay as you Go... I know what it gets you.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
I've got a Motorola V547. Been super for me. Especially because of the fact it's a flip shell kind of phone, because of the amount of times I accidently drop it at home :oops:

It's hardly scratched, believe it or not..

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Chaz said:
I have a 6610i

Does the job I want it to do :)

I had one of those for a month or two..

... untill I gave it a bath one evening :o (A classic case of jelly/butter fingers)

Mushroom

Cockfosters said:
I dunno what it is, it makes and receives phone calls and SMS messages. No point in wasting money on camera / video / 802.11x functions. It's about 3 years old which is probarbly old for a mobile phone, but why buy a new one when the current one is perfectly adequete?

Hear hear. my mobile is a wonderful 5 yrs old!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.