• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Whats best Nikon D40 or Sony A200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mbonwick

Established Member
I'd suggest you save that little bit extra and get teh Nikon D60. I've got one, and I love it!

Established Member
I'd suggest you save that little bit extra and get teh Nikon D60. I've got one, and I love it!

True I should, but somone I know has one and they said its good but its out of my price range, and I'm not looking for a decent one, just a get-into-the start of the DSLR range model, as the Sony A200 or Nikon D40 would be good, but I can not decide on which one.

class 313

Established Member
Here's a suggestion, strong if anything.

You should stick with your camera or at least stay with digital cameras (not DLSRs) as IMO and I'm sure many would agree with me that your levels of photography doesn't justify you wasting what would probably be hard earned parents money.

If I were you id save your money and gain some more experience before wondering into DSLRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.