• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's next ? - Offer accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakoczigabi

Hello,

I have applied for a rail operator job ( swt) back in October. Had my pre employment medical on the 7th of January but since then I haven't heard from SWT.
Today I checked my application online and the status changed from " in process " to " offer accepted".

Registration Date Job Title Status
23/10/2015 Rail Operator 2 - Basingstoke Offer accepted

Does anybody knows whats going to happen next?
When i had the interview they mentioned that the start date is the 15th of February so I assume that I will get a letter / phone call from them soon.

Thank you :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

red2005

Hello,

I have applied for a rail operator job ( swt) back in October. Had my pre employment medical on the 7th of January but since then I haven't heard from SWT.
Today I checked my application online and the status changed from " in process " to " offer accepted".

Registration Date Job Title Status
23/10/2015 Rail Operator 2 - Basingstoke Offer accepted

Does anybody knows whats going to happen next?
When i had the interview they mentioned that the start date is the 15th of February so I assume that I will get a letter / phone call from them soon.

Thank you :)

contract in post i would of thought along with official offer of employment.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Won't hurt to give HR a ring and enquire. Contract should be in post shortly together with information on your induction day(s).

rakoczigabi

Thanks all :)
Yesterday finally got a letter from them confirming the 15th and with a lot of paperwork to fill out.
Can wait to start, its getting closer and closer.
It was a really long process but its definitely worth the wait.
Thanks for all the help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.