• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where can I find the South Western Railway (SWR) British Railway livery Class 455 more easily?

Ocean N.

As mentioned in title, I would like to ride on and take photos of the SWR British Railway livery Class 455 (TOPS 455868).

So, may I know where can I find 455868 more easily? Thank you so much.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
As mentioned in title, I would like to ride on and take photos of the SWR British Railway livery Class 455 (TOPS 455868).

It can go anywhere any other 455 goes changing on a day to day basis. I think your best bet is probably to enter the 6 digit number into the realtimetrains search box, that should allow you to track it down.

Or ask early in the day in the sticky TOPS request thread - that’s over in the allocations and timetables forum:

Liam L

My recommendation would to go onto Real Time Trains on the day you want to find it, and type the unit number into search bar and it will show whether or not it's allocated.

Here what it's currently working for example https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:Y02763/2024-03-15

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Go on to Realtimetrains.co.uk and type in the unit number in the search box, it will show any current service allocation for the unit in question.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)