• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where can I get this? or was it released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack123

Hello, me again.
I have just been looking back at some old threads on this forum, and have found this brilliant Jubilee line route. Some members like Rich, who are still here today started that post, and I wondered if you knew where I could get it from, or would it be possible to send the files to me. Heres the link to the old thread.
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10893
Please help, because this looks brilliant, and I would love to drive it :D
Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jack123

Thats the modern one isn't it? the BVE 4 one. I have that one, but it only goes to Bermondsey, and i wanted this one because it goes beyond that, its got screen shots of canning town etc.

The Snap

Established Member
The route beyond Bermondsey was never released.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling the route to North Greenwich, Canning Town and West Ham is lost. It may be on a flash drive of mine somewhere, but I'm not sure! It's a shame because I'm bloody proud of the Canning Town and West Ham section, took me ages!! :lol:

Jack123

Oh no!!!! what a shame! yeah thats the section what I wanted because it looked so real! oh well, maybe one day you might find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.