• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where to get full timetables for Megabus and Flixbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a site that shows total bus time tables, Looking at Megabus or Flix bus you only seem to get partial key stopping points, And generally know idea where they start or terminate.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

markymark2000

On Moderation
Is there a site that shows total bus time tables, Looking at Megabus or Flix bus you only seem to get partial key stopping points, And generally know idea where they start or terminate.
Megabus sadly there is no proper timetables online.

Flixbus there is the my Google Sheets spreadsheet and I have tried to make it as correct as it can be. There will always be some errors and some journey options which don't show up due to cancellation etc.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
It does. But it's hard to see which services serve where except by looking at them all as there's a lot of variations under each number and by day.
Ah, I hadn't appreciated that subtlety but that's a good point - I see that now. More of a problem with Megabus than Flix though.

markymark2000

On Moderation
Does bustimes .org not show timetables for Flix and Megabus?
Yes but both operators have wrong information because it relies upon the operators inputting the correct information into the National Coach Services Database and sadly both seem incapable.

Megabus still has a lot of old data cluttering things. It's missing the M17 and M19 services. Plus thanks to Megabus using one service number for so many completely different routes, you have no chance at working out what is going on. Plus Megabus like to use 'N' suffix which don't show up on on bustimes.

Flixbus they have now activated all of the Whitebus routes but they don't actually start until the 28th Sept. 020 (Birmingham) and 045 (Plymouth) and also missing the international routes which have domestic trips on them.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Yes but both operators have wrong information because it relies upon the operators inputting the correct information into the National Coach Services Database and sadly both seem incapable.

Megabus still has a lot of old data cluttering things. It's missing the M17 and M19 services. Plus thanks to Megabus using one service number for so many completely different routes, you have no chance at working out what is going on. Plus Megabus like to use 'N' suffix which don't show up on on bustimes.

Flixbus they have now activated all of the Whitebus routes but they don't actually start until the 28th Sept. 020 (Birmingham) and 045 (Plymouth) and also missing the international routes which have domestic trips on them.
Thanks for the explanations.

Pity they don't bother about conveying accurate information.

markymark2000

On Moderation
Thanks for the explanations.

Pity they don't bother about conveying accurate information.
I've brought it up with customer services for both firms and got the standard 'we will let someone know' reply and I have reported it directly to management within both operators and they just said 'we will look into it' basically. No one is that bothered as that was over a year ago and yet somehow the errors are still rife so it's clear that in both companies, it's their way or the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.