• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which of poshbakerloo's threads do you find most annoying?

Which of poshbakerloo's polls do you find most annoying?

• "Which Desiro UK does you love the most?"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Oswyntail

Established Member
De gustibus non est disputandum - all these polls are about as meaningless as, well "Which do you prefer - cheese or volcanoes?"

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Although it may be annoying he is entitled to as many threads as he wants aslong as he goes with the forums rules.

Although its bloody annoying "Do you like this and Do you like that" crap most days and its the same quistion every time atleast come up with a new intersting quistion! :-x :lol:

Dai.

Established Member
He is entitled to make threads as much as he wants.. but do we have to vote in all of them? xD

Established Member
Probably because everytime in the last week or so when I go to look in the Traction forum for news etc. all I can see if new threads on 'Which xxxx do you love the most'. At least the Pacer thread has generated some useful info and discussion.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
I enjoy the competitions - even though they're usually for weird modern things I don't know a lot about ! (i.e anything built after about 1977 lol )

Ivo

Established Member
I'm surprised we haven't had ones for Turbos, Networkers, Coradias or Voyagers yet, or ones for the different TOC's trains.

How about TOCs period...!

"Which TOC do you love most?" and "Which TOC do you hate most?"

Assuming that we discount OA operators, I think the first is a foregone conclusion... I vote XC for the second.

Dai.

Established Member
How about TOCs period...!

"Which TOC do you love most?" and "Which TOC do you hate most?"

Assuming that we discount OA operators, I think the first is a foregone conclusion... I vote XC for the second.

We've had those two before by another user, Nat Ex was most disliked. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.