• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMR worcester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class2ldn

Anyone got any info on this depot such as start times, links, morale etc.
Also has anyone got an email for HR if possible?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coach Carter

Hiya, I’m a trainee at Worcester. With the current situation I’ve not been there in months but normally it’s a pleasant place to be. Earliest book on is around 4am with latest roughly 1am.

Coach Carter

Are their regular vacancies at Worcester?
I’ve noticed a few over the years before I applied but I couldn’t say for sure how regular they take on. There are 11 of us at the handling stage waiting to get back to work now at Worcester and another course that was due to start in June before the virus suspended it. They also just advertised for next years intake. Sorry can’t be more helpful

Thedispatcher

Lovely place, nice varied work. Earliest start is 04:15, latest finish 01:00 or so. Drivers are all in one big link, with the exception of anyone accommodated. Been there for five years and I’m quite happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.