• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Work In Progress Class 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Nick said:
Would be better with photos...looks a little cack.
It'll do as a gap filler for now though. I'm sure you're more than welcome to also make one ;)

Nick

Coxster said:
Nick said:
Would be better with photos...looks a little cack.
It'll do as a gap filler for now though. I'm sure you're more than welcome to also make one ;)

Ok but it'll end in 01 rather then 17 ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Does that include these?

DRB.JPG

Nitro

I know its abit off topic but what is this train and where did you get it Cockfosters

Nitro

Ok thanks for the info. Do you plan on releasing it?

P.S I know i shouldnt ask WHEN is goin to be released so im just asking IF its goin to be released.

Tom B

Established Member
Will it be released? Think of tomorrow at 1830 on a frequency of one hundred and ninety-eight kilohertz for your answer :).

Nitro

I ll keep checking Cockfosters' site just incase...dont wana miss out a new release now do i lol :)

Tom B

Established Member
Nitro said:
Hey no fair i dont listen to radio anyway...

Hardly unfair, take a look at the schedules and all will be revealed!

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
http://www.vintagecarriagestrust.org/se/CarriageInfo.asp?Ref=2071 for info on the prototype.

They're basically 4w railbuses built to try and save rural branchlines. I took a few photos at Railfest last year and worked them into a basic cab the other week. It's not released.

first train I cabbed was that! :D got a picture of me at the controls somewhere... lol Think I took one of the panel somewhere too if it may help.

Nitro

Cockfosters said:
Will it be released? Think of tomorrow at 1830 on a frequency of one hundred and ninety-eight kilohertz for your answer :).

Can you narrow it down to which station it is please :)

Tom B

Established Member
Whee! Didn't think it would take you that long!

Nitro

Well i only started looking for it after tc and Dennis gave me a hints where it might be :!: :)

TAS

Nitro

COOL off to download now :P

EDIT: I downloaded it but when a ran the train but panel is blue and i cant see the track... any idea on how to fix it?

Coxster

Established Member
Nitro said:

EDIT: I downloaded it but when a ran the train but panel is blue and i cant see the track... any idea on how to fix it?
That is a graphics card problem mate. Try updating your drivers.

devon_metro

Established Member
Nitro said:

I have had this problem in routes such as the Pic athough installing the train into a different directory, as the Pic seems to be the only one in my BVE4 folder fixed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.