• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wrexham Blocked in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3000

Yesterday I noticed a delivery of some Portacabins and diggers etc at Wrexham General, into the 'staff' car park which I can only guess is more than likely to do with these works.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

F3000

More than likely Platform 5 gates... there are many Babcock cabins already just round the corner from platform 5 on the side with Crispin Road.
Yeah thats, the one didnt really know what to call it.

TDK

Established Member
How sad a person am I, drove past the Dickens old garage, and they are parked
in the W/S staff car park(Wrexham exchange), two portacabins with the doors open, one is a canteen/rest room etc the other is anybodys guess.
They are working on the the car park as there is subsidence

TDK

Established Member
Interesting, wonder if its the ex Directors of Wrexham Exchange turning in their graves, on a serious note, subsidence at any station area sounds bad.

It's only subsidence of the bank furthest from the Bidson line,an easy fix nothing serious

Status
Not open for further replies.