• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wrexham & Shropshire Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Photos are here: http://gizmogle.fotopic.net/c1644131.html

I must say, that WSMR are amazing! The trip cost £13 return on a rail card, and we were treated like FC passengers all the way. Staff were friendly and helpful and food wasn't that pre packaged junk that you get on most TOCs. Plus it was delivered to you at your table!

Amazing bash!

Enjoy :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Fascinating Collection, where is the first drop off point north of Marylebone?

34067James

I must do the WSMR , Or Josh W (ekr123) could we do it on your ALR at the end of july? Go skip bashing :lol: WSMR are a brilliant TOC ,during the Christmas period they were giving away free toys for the kids which I have never heard off from a TOC to do :D some Nice shots there Gizmogle.

BTW 67029 is not a wrexham skip its a DBS Skip, its covering a Wrexham skip 013 which is up at crew having an A check I belive.

James

Gizmogle

Established Member
Cheers

Yeah, they really are great. I'll certainly be enjoying another bash with them. I'll probably set up a WSMR meet at some point. Should be a nice day out.

I know that it's a DBS skip. It's just labelled as WSMR cause it's in service for them.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Ah, unfortunately not. I was getting far too sleepy at the time. If I'd have known about it, I would've kept an eye out!

Gizmogle

Established Member
Because you'd be greatly bothered if I were to get decapitated, wouldn't you.

Gizmogle

Established Member
GM...

Iam gakld someone has given feedback on the W&S Service as this is one of my next idears for my trip to London this year !

They really are brilliant. I'm still stunned at how great they were.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Yeah, I suggest a WSMR bashing meet! The only problem is that we'd need to be in London early and get back from London late.

D306

Established Member
organise something (preferably a weekday over easter as there's more of a service) and I'll probably come up for a bash

34067James

Cheers

Yeah, they really are great. I'll certainly be enjoying another bash with them. I'll probably set up a WSMR meet at some point. Should be a nice day out.

I know that it's a DBS skip. It's just labelled as WSMR cause it's in service for them.

I would be up for that , 8-) For some Wrexham Skip bashing or even if 029 is still on :p

Here's that set at West Ruislip(if you look close enough, you can see Gizmogle flailing....):

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/jaguargr3/IMG_4468.jpg

Nice shot Sam 8-) The last coach to the DVT is that a buffer coach?

What are you on about?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Not really, that is a dangerous act, who know what could of been going in the other direction ;)

Well you would look first :roll:

James

Status
Not open for further replies.