• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wrightbus enter administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlberry

Established Member
A walloping aquamarine double decker at that! Think the guy just pulled out from the roadside without checking his mirrors :oops:
He might have not liked the Arriva livery. (Other Aquamarine liveries are available, I'm taking a guess here!).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eyersey468

Established Member
I can confirm as a double decker bus driver that they are indeed invisible to many car drivers. Especially brightly coloured ones
I can second this, we often get people pull out on us who clearly haven't looked properly and not seen us.

Jordan Adam

Established Member
I can confirm as a double decker bus driver that they are indeed invisible to many car drivers. Especially brightly coloured ones
I can second this, we often get people pull out on us who clearly haven't looked properly and not seen us.

I recall about 8 years ago First Aberdeen trialled large reflector strips on the back of some ALX300s. They never went with it in the long run, however it does make you wonder how the hell someone can miss a large 12 metre bus!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41987105@N06/8162301154/

Observer

Larbert got the same, I think the bus wash was not a fan of them, as they liked to come off.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Looks like we've run out of things to say on the topic of Wrightbus enter administration, so this thread is now locked. If there are significant developments that you think require consideration being given to unlock it, please use the report button to let us know.

We don't want to stifle discussion but can I just ask people to check what thread they are posting in before posting. If there isn't already a suitable thread on the topic you wish to discuss, please create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.