• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet another desktop thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Nick said:
Stephen, do you not wear goggle when driving them mini-kettles or does the smoke not get in your eyes cause it's so small?

At Cockcrow i now wear googles, as the cyst that i have recently had removed was caused by a smut, but the 5 inch guage loco i was driving there doesnt chuck out that much rubbish, only when u work it hard!!!!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
dtop2.jpg

That's my New one, it's one of the stations I'm a "friend" of thanks to the Adopt a Station scheme.
It's Redland on the Severn Beach Line :) - the graffiti has now been removed :p

H

HR2

The best desktop picture there is undoubtedly Lewisham 2221's. Closely followed by Liam's.

[ incidentally 2221 where did you get that pic from? ]

Whoops! My apologies I just read the end of the post and it tells me. Silly old duffer.

Coxster

Established Member
Liam said:
Might that be the SDRs chopper or is it 118?
001 and 227. The Railfreight one (227) was in Metropolitan Purple until quite recently.

Dad's desktop picture was taken at Hammersmith at the Midland Railway Centre, with the link above taking you to their visit on the Mid-Hants.

S Lowes

I've got a very busy desktop this month :)

Attachments

• desktop_aug.JPG
    desktop_aug.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 35

Class_31

Here's mine. I've had this one for a while now, matches the taskbar colour well I think. Nice tidy dektop here too, I can't stand clutter!!

Class_31;)

Coxster

Established Member
Class_31 said:
Here's mine. I've had this one for a while now, matches the taskbar colour well I think. Nice tidy dektop here too, I can't stand clutter!!
The silver is much better than blue ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
A cluttered desktop this month.

That isn't cluttered.

My desktop is the same default picture as yours so unless you want to look at all the icons I couldn't be bothered to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.