• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet another West Midlands Day Ranger query

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinsh

Established Member
Can anyone confirm that the WM Day Ranger is valid in the evening peak from Birmingham ? I know that there have been some restrictions introduced for normal tickets, but I can't see any mention in the publicity for the WMDR. So am I correct in assuming therefore that it's valid ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craig87034

A West Mids Day rover is valid anytime after 0900 during the week and any time at weekends.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
On this page under validity is states:
National Rail Enquires said:
Not valid before 09.00 Monday - Friday.

By any train Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.

So yes a WMDR will be valid in the evening peak.

Railjet

Can anyone confirm that the WM Day Ranger is valid in the evening peak from Birmingham ? I know that there have been some restrictions introduced for normal tickets, but I can't see any mention in the publicity for the WMDR. So am I correct in assuming therefore that it's valid ?

Yes, it is valid any time after 09:00 (Mon-Fri).

Interestingly, looking at the Network West Midlands website, it seems that evening peak restrictions which had previously been introduced for the Network Daytripper have been scrapped.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yes, it is valid any time after 09:00 (Mon-Fri).

Interestingly, looking at the Network West Midlands website, it seems that evening peak restrictions which had previously been introduced for the Network Daytripper have been scrapped.
It was discovered that the evening peak restrictions which originally appeared on the NWM website and their website only were posted in error by whoever does their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.