• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

York ROC railcam.

greyman42

Established Member
Does anyone know why the York ROC railcam has not been available for the last few days?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
According to Railcam (on the camera pages when logged in):

[They are] affected by a widespread BT fault, which they estimate will be fixed by 19th April.

1D54

I'm really missing this. Are there others that are in a busy location to keep me occupied?

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Though they, Railcam, do have some which require you to have a paid membership. It's pretty cheap from memory.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
interesting - thanks. I think I saw them filming something at Crewe once. The constant commentary put me off!

EDIT - that was another on line group - some kind of you tuber!

stuartl

interesting - thanks. I think I saw them filming something at Crewe once. The constant commentary put me off!

EDIT - that was another on line group - some kind of you tuber!
Probably Rachel the 'Angel of Crewe'

1D54

Our cameras​

Main-line​

We have a wide range of cameras throughout the UK and beyond

In the UK, we have around 100 cameras, covering major railway locations such as Crewe and Peterborough, scenic locations like the Settle & Carlisle Line, plus many other spots around the network.

Our cameras have something for everyone from freight hotspots to busy commuter lines and popular routes for railtours.

The above is off the Railcam site.​