• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

YouTube accessing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I only very occasionally use this facility, but until recently I used to access it by the Google master section of their items, but it appears that they have now drastically cut down on the number of links on there, including that of YouTube.

Using the normal Google search engine, where YouTube is, when I try to access YouTube, I receive a message that it is not working owing to a long-running script. Pressing the button that is supposed to clear that does nothing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
I meant what happens if you enter 'www.youtube.com' directly into the address bar (bypassing any search functions)?

najaB

Veteran Member
I'd suggest then trying an alternative browser to see if the problem replicates itself with one factor changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.